what i mean when i say “i can’t do that” - the depression edition
- i am unable to do that
- i don’t have the energy to do that
- i cannot wrap my head around what you’re asking me to do
- there is too much in my head right now
- i can not do that
what people hear:
- i am unwilling to do that
- i am being stubborn for no reason
- i am being dramatic
- i am lazy
- i need you to repeat that only louder
- i need a push
- i don’t want to do that
Gryffindor: I’m a fucking hero.
Slytherin: I’m fucking badass.
Ravenclaw: I’m smart as fuck.
Hufflepuff: My dorm is near the kitchen.
I teared up laughing I needed this
what if obama does the ice bucket challenge and nominates queen elizabeth
what if obama actually talks about what’s going on in ferguson
what if obama stopped exterminating the middle eastern population with drones
what if obama lowered my gotdamn tuition
What if everyone gets educated and stops acting like the President can make decisions for the country by themselves
With the addition of some bonus non-senshi phone cases because why not?
I’ve decided to follow my own advice regarding brother’s best friend who wants to date me and just ignore him completely.
It hurts me because I’ve been raised to want to have the last word, but I know I’m getting nowhere with trying to explain Asexuality and how behavior =/= orientation to him.
It doesn’t help that my gender/body dysphoria flares up whenever I talk to him.
- i am fully aware that he would face indescribable anti-blackness if he did anything beyond issuing this diluted ass respectability ass “love thy neighbor” ass statement (i remember what happened when he spoke about trayvon)
- and that he has his hands tied in some ways based…